Thursday, October 25, 2007

Open Wide for an advertising take!

This is what I want to do:



If you somehow got to the page without knowing me, then let me explain. I'm currently seeking a career in advertising and I know what I want to do, but its not very easy to put it in words. It's all very simple in my head, but sometimes when I try to express my intentions I sound like a belligerent drunk...and I assure you I'm just belligerent. Long story short; I want to contribute to the greater good. Whether it means making the world notice a crises, helping a non-profit gain awareness or just make someone think differently for a split second. I don't actually want to make good ads, I want to help develop the idea that drives a good ad. Its a shame this is a commercial from ze Germans and will probably never be seen by the masses in the states. The positive is that there are people out there like me, doing what I want to do...so I have a reason to keep pressing on.

2 comments:

tiburon said...

perfect.

Jimmy Hungee said...

When most try to personify shit, they end up with it. Not the case here. Good choice.