Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Fuck Winter Forever.

Spring is back, and over the last couple of weeks I've really been noticing nature and the habits of the wildlife around me.

This species of Whitefolk (Countrious Bumpkinuous) ward off potential rivals by tossing "Ringaahhhhs!!".(photo taken by Joybot).






There is something up with the trees, can't put my finger on it.




The frogs are making their return. This one is obviously unimpressed with this trailer park.



This group of Asianuans seem to have resorted to cannibalism,





This one seems happy enough. (I remember when Joy was really afraid of white vans when the Beltway Sniper drama was going on. BEHIND YOU!!)




A large gathering of Whitefolk.




Finally, the gigantic corpses seem to be blooming early this year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THATS ME! I made the cut! I look ridiculous tho- and SO WHAT if I ran frantically in zig-zag form, I've graduated from that dark time..

Jay said...

SHIMMY SHIMMY YA SMIMMY YA SHIMMY YA!!