Thursday, March 4, 2010

Friday Pot Luck

Can you smell it my friends? The weekend is creeping up and it has been a long time since I've tried to get you fired. In the name of slacking off here are a few links that got sent my way this week that I thought others might enjoy.





A bit of the ultra violence. (Frank151)

The significance of flies, the case for Sarah Palin's whiteness and why smart is sexy are the topics that will be covered at next weekend's DC Nerd Nite. My boy Jason Keagy will be presenting so if you are in the area come on out. (DC Nerd Nite)

James "Lights Out Toney" signs with the UFC. Finally a big boxing name enters MMA, too bad he is over 40, overweight and overly gassed on his own abilities. (Cage Potato)

Ralph Nader has been right about many things over the years including the shortcomings (I'm being friendly) of the Obama administration. (Truth Dig)

IGN runs down the top 100 Comic Book Villains of all time. Great list, but I would have had Venom in the top 5. (IGN)

Jim Carey as Reagan is fantastic. Everyone else (except the guy still on SNL) is on point as well. (Funny or Die)

The hunt for gainful employment continues. (Golliblogs)

Ever find yourself just not feeling the same about your robots? Me too. (Break-Up Bots)

No comments: