Sunday, April 6, 2008

A First Time for Everything

Doing two things right now that I haven't done before.

1. I'm currently having an allergic reaction to antibiotics. I almost broke into tears this week during a rare trip to the dentist. Got my first fill-in, no biggie, but I also might need a root canal. What am I 80? Doctors and dentists are like mechanics. You have to take them at their word. Physicians are a little tricker, because if you delay the repair of your CV joint you will end up with a car that sounds like a rattlesnake. If you delay the filling of cavities, they shove needles in your face.

2. I'm voluntarily watching NASCAR for more than 30 seconds. This is the third year I've been in a fantasy NASCAR league and I have to admit its a lot of fun. With 2 laps to go my boy Carl Edwards is in the lead and Jeff Gordon gave up the panties about 100 laps ago. While writing that sentence, the race ended...Carl Edwards What!?!?


Well...thats it. I've been in bed/bathroom all day and I figured I needed to do something constructive...I'll let you know when that happens.

No comments: